[openstack-dev] [all] Some information about the Forum at the Summit in Boston

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 17:15:16 UTC 2017

Sahara suffered the same effect. Our community is small and we won't be
approved to meet 4 times a year.

This time around we gave higher priority to the PTG and most won't be in
Boston. I think that the PTG itself worked nice for us but it did make it
difficult, no to say impossible, to meet other vertical projects.

Bottom line is, for sahara is still early to have a verdict whether it was
good or bad, and I believe experience and time will improve the PTG. I
agree with the problems mentioned but I also think we can wait a little
more time.

Best regards,