[openstack-dev] [Horizon][searchlight] Sharing resource type implementations

Rob Cresswell (rcresswe) rcresswe at cisco.com
Thu Mar 9 12:09:01 UTC 2017

I tried searching the meeting logs but couldn’t find where we discussed this in the Searchlight meeting. The conclusion at the time was option 4 IIRC. The main thing is to make sure we get it done within one cycle, even if it isn’t default. this means searchlight-ui doesn’t have to carry some horrible workarounds and can just remove the code from their repo.

Basically; start putting the code in the Horizon repo, and when its done, Searchlight-UI can remove it from their repo.

Rob