[openstack-dev] [designate] Re:add new features in designate-dashboard

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hpe.com
Wed Mar 1 15:24:02 UTC 2017

> From: *Saju M* <sajuptpm at gmail.com <mailto:sajuptpm at gmail.com>>
> Date: Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:43 PM
> Subject: add new features in designate-dashboard
> To: graham at hayes.ie <mailto:graham at hayes.ie>, graham at managedit.ie
> <mailto:graham at managedit.ie>, graham.hayes at hp.com
> <mailto:graham.hayes at hp.com>
> Cc: anu sree <anusree.a04 at gmail.com <mailto:anusree.a04 at gmail.com>>
>

> Hi,
>
> We would like to start working on following blueprints. Is it ok to
> create blueprint for this task ?.
> Please approve it, So we can start working on it.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/zone-export-support-in-designate-dashboard
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/zone-export-support-in-designate-dashboard>

Sure, but I would like to personally see a spec about how you intend to
implement them. We use the specs process in
github.com/openstack/designate-specs - it does not need to very detailed
just an overview of where the panels will be, and what will be on each
form.

I also re-targeted them against the designate-dashboard [0] project.

> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/zone-import-support-in-designate-dashboard
> <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate/+spec/zone-import-support-in-designate-dashboard>
>
> We care also planing to implement blacklists, Tsigkey, etc-- in dashboard.
> Can I create blueprint for these task ?
> Blueprint or bug, which is suitable for these tasks ?

These would be blueprints, again in the designate-dashboard project.

Thanks!

Graham

In the future, you will get more responses if you email the mailing
list, and add '[designate]' to the subject - most of the developers have
filters that make sure we see these emails.

0 - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/designate-dashboard