[openstack-dev] [all][stable][ptls] Tagging mitaka as EOL

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jun 16 14:14:59 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-16 15:12:36 +1000 (+1000), Tony Breeds wrote:
[...]
> It seeems a little odd to be following up so long after I first started
> this thread .... but can someone on infra please process the EOLs as
> described in [1].
[...]

I thought in prior discussions it had been determined that the
Stable Branch team was going to start taking care of abandoning open
changes and tagging branch tips (and eventually deleting the
branches once we upgrade to a newer Gerrit release). Looks like some
of these still have open changes and nothing has been tagged, so you
want the Infra team to take those tasks back over for this round?
Did you have any scripts you wanted used for this, or should I just
wing it for now like I did in the past?
--
Jeremy Stanley