[openstack-dev] [Product] PTG attendance

UKASICK, ANDREW au3678 at att.com
Wed Jun 14 23:28:30 UTC 2017

Hi Arkady/Leong/Shamail

I don't know yet if I'll be attending the PTG in Denver, but at present, I think that it's unlikely.  If the PWG mid-cycle was co-located with the PTG, then I expect that I'd be able to attend at least the PWG days.

That said, contrary to what I thought in our meeting on Monday, it would work out better for me to have our PWG mid-cycle collocated with the Ops Meetup.

Thanks,

-Andy

Andrew Ukasick
Principal Systems Engineer
AT&T Integrated Cloud (AIC),  Openstack Community Coordination