[openstack-dev] [Product] PTG attendance

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jun 14 08:18:09 UTC 2017

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com wrote:
> Fellow Product WG members,
>
> We are taking informal poll on how many of us plan to attend
> PTG meeting in Denver?
>
> Second question should we have mid-cycle meeting co-located with PTG or
> with operator summit in Mexico city?

Note that we set aside a room for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday) for use by
the User Committee and its subteams (in particular the Product Working
Group). Looking forward the results of this consultation, to confirm
that room usage. Also if you have any idea of how many people would
join, we could size the room accordingly.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)