[openstack-dev] swift3 Plugin Development

Venkata R Edara redara at redhat.com
Tue Jun 13 07:39:29 UTC 2017

Thanks for your reply. The reason we are looking into swift3 is we
already integrated Gluster with openstack-swift which is providing obj
store

(https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift ). integration with RGW can be
long-term solution, but for short term we would like to have ACL's support.

-Venkat