[openstack-dev] [all] etcd3 as base service - update

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:03:02 UTC 2017

Josh,

Of the initial targets, we have covered the use of tooz and oslo.cache
with etcd already. One thing that remains is Jay's os-lively PoC [1].

So +1 to more knowledgeable folks chiming in with stuff that can be
done and other scenarios. I'll let nature take its course here :)

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://github.com/jaypipes/os-lively/