[openstack-dev] [murano][barbican] Encrypting sensitive properties

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Thu Jun 1 10:03:09 UTC 2017

Thanks for that Kirill. Optional sounds good. Right now I'm leaning
towards encrypting the full object model in the database rather than
selective attributes, I can't think of a reason not to do this and it
makes things more transparent and straight forward for the user. I've
added a spec for this at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/469467/ if you
have a chance to review.

Regards,
-Paul