[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Requirements for re-adding Gluster support

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jul 26 12:30:49 UTC 2017

On 2017-07-26 12:56:55 +0200 (+0200), Niels de Vos wrote:
[...]
> My current guess is that adding a 3rd party CI [3] for Gluster is
> the only missing piece?
[...]

I thought GlusterFS was free/libre software. If so, won't the Cinder
team allow upstream testing in OpenStack's CI system for free
backends/drivers? Maintaining a third-party CI system for that seems
like overkill, but I'm unfamiliar with Cinder's particular driver
testing policies.
--
Jeremy Stanley