[openstack-dev] [TripleO] breaking changes, new container image parameter formats

Jiří Stránský jistr at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 09:17:02 UTC 2017

On 25.7.2017 04:40, Michał Jastrzębski wrote:
>>>     DockerInsecureRegistryAddress: 172.19.0.2:8787/tripleoupstream
>>>     DockerKeystoneImage: 172.19.0.2:8787/tripleoupstream/centos-binary-
>>> keystone:latest
>
> That's strange construction, are you sure guys that you don't want to
> separate address:port from namespace? (tripleoupstream here).
>
> Say you'd like to setup docker to point to insecure registry (add
> --insecure-registry do systemd conf), that will take addr:port not
> whole thing.

Thanks Michał, i think it was just a copy-paste error in the e-mail and
in reality the parameter value should indeed look like:

     DockerInsecureRegistryAddress: 172.19.0.2:8787

I posted a tripleo-docs patch which documents the changes discussed in
this thread:

https://review.openstack.org/486635

Thanks

Jirka