[openstack-dev] [tripleo] releasing tripleoclient final (pike)

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 08:27:49 UTC 2017

On 07/25/2017 05:48 AM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> Hi!

Hi!

> This week is pike-3 milestone and also final release for clients,
> which means we're going to cut a stable/pike branch for
> python-tripleoclient.
> It will be done by https://review.openstack.org/#/c/486657/ before
> Wednesday EOD - please ping me if any blocker.
>
> Once this is released, we'll accept backports into stable branch as
> the policy do accept it:
> https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html
> Like usual, we won't backport non backward compatible change or
> anything that would change user's behavior.
> If there is something critical we have missed during this cycle and
> that absolutely need to be in Pike - please reply to this thread and
> we'll see what we can do.
I've got a small feature that is a big ask from the UI team:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tripleo/+spec/node-discovery-by-range. It was
approved for Pike, and has been there without too many reviews for a while.

The main two patches I'd like to get in are:
- workflow: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/462577/
- tripleoclient: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471767/

There is a documentation bit which can land later:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/476909/

Thanks!