[openstack-dev] [tripleo] releasing tripleoclient final (pike)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 03:48:51 UTC 2017

Hi!

This week is pike-3 milestone and also final release for clients,
which means we're going to cut a stable/pike branch for
python-tripleoclient.
It will be done by https://review.openstack.org/#/c/486657/ before
Wednesday EOD - please ping me if any blocker.

Once this is released, we'll accept backports into stable branch as
the policy do accept it:
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html
Like usual, we won't backport non backward compatible change or
anything that would change user's behavior.
If there is something critical we have missed during this cycle and
that absolutely need to be in Pike - please reply to this thread and
we'll see what we can do.

Emilien Macchi