[openstack-dev] [keystone] keystoneauth1 3.0.0 broken keystonemiddleware

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:00:05 UTC 2017

I started noticing some trivial changes failing in the
keystonemiddleware gate [0]. The failures are in tests that use the
keystoneauth1 library (8 tests are failing by my count), which we
released a new version of yesterday [1]. I've proposed a patch to
blacklist keystoneauth1 3.0.0 from keystonemiddleware until we can
figure out what happened [2]. Status is being tracked in a bug against
keystonemiddleware [3], but might need to be broadened if these changes
are affecting other projects.

I'll be in -keystone working through some of the issues if you need me.

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/486184/
[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-July/119969.html