[openstack-dev] [docs][ptl] doc-migration status

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jul 21 18:26:06 UTC 2017

We've made huge progress, and are launching the updated landing
pages for docs.openstack.org as I write this. Thanks to all of the
contributors who have stepped up to write nearly 1,000 patches to
improve the health of our documentation!

We still have around 70 URLs we expected to see after the migration
was complete but that produce a 404. I know some of the patches to
produce those pages are in progress, but please check the list at
https://doughellmann.com/doc-migration/ if your team is listed below
to ensure that nothing has been missed.

  cinder
  cloudkitty
  congress
  designate
  heat
  ironic
  karbor
  keystone
  magnum
  manila
  murano
  neutron
  nova
  sahara
  senlin
  swift
  tacker
  telementry
  tricircle
  trove
  vitrage
  watcher
  zaqar
  zun

Reply here or ping me in #openstack-docs if you have questions or need a
hand.

Doug