[openstack-dev] [keystone] office hours report 2017-7-18

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 04:23:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is a day late, but here is the summary for what we worked on during
office hours yesterday. The full log can be found below [0].

Bug #1689888 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "/v3/users is
unproportionally slow"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1689888
participants: lbragstad
Verified and triaged

Bug #1703245 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "Assignment API doesn't
test GET for member urls"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1703245
participants: lbragstad
Triaged

Bug #1704205 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "GET
/v3/role_assignments?effective&include_names API fails with unexpected
500 error"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1704205
participants: knikolla, lbragstad, edmondsw, prashkre
Discussed possible solutions, documented workarounds, triaged, and set
target milestone

Bug #1687401 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "Keystone 403 Forbidden"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1687401
participants: lbragstad
Marked as Incomplete until we have more information/details to recreate

Bug #1687888 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "creating a federation
protocol returns Bad Request instead of Conflict"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1687888
participants: lbragstad
Marked as Invalid based on the inability to recreate

Bug #1694589 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "Federation protocol
creation gives error"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1694589
participants: lbragstad
Marked as Invalid based on the inability to recreate

Bug #1697634 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "AH01630: client denied
by server configuration"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1697634
participants: lbragstad
Marked as Invalid based on configuration

Bug #1702230 in OpenStack Identity (keystone): "fernet token fails with
keystone HA"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1702230
participants: lbragstad
Marked as Invalid based on configuration

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/keystone_office_hours/2017/keystone_office_hours.2017-07-18-19.00.log.html