[openstack-dev] [watcher] Stepping down as Watcher spec core

Чадин Александр (Alexander Chadin) a.chadin at servionica.ru
Fri Jul 21 07:48:54 UTC 2017

Antoine,

Congratulations to the new step of your life!
You’ve set high level of project management and this is big honour to me to fit it.
Hope to see you in Vancouver!

Best Regards,
Alexander Chadin
OpenStack Developer

On 21 Jul 2017, at 03:44, Hidekazu Nakamura <hid-nakamura at vf.jp.nec.com<mailto:hid-nakamura at vf.jp.nec.com>> wrote:

Hi Antoine,

I am grateful for your support from my starting contributing to Watcher.
Thanks to you I am contributing to Watcher actively now.

I wish you live a happy life and a successful career.

Hidekazu Nakamura