[openstack-dev] Idea of adding the language index to individual release notes

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 00:41:19 UTC 2017

# moving from personal emails to openstack-dev ML

Thanks Doug for the advise.

openstackdocstheme looks a better place to support the language index
for individual release note pages.
I will look into how we can support it in openstackdocstheme.

At now, the releasenote is built as a separate sphinx project, so the
openstackdocstheme support would be straight-forward just by checking
the availability of PO files for individual languages.
Once we move the doc build to more unified way, we might need more
fine-grained way to control the language index.
We can start some simple approach and then enhance it gradually.