[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Deprecated Parameters Warning

Saravanan KR skramaja at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 06:17:42 UTC 2017

Thanks Emilien.

Now, the warning message for using a deprecated message is available
for CLI. Sample message from CI [1] looks like below:

2017-07-14 19:45:09 | WARNING: Following parameters are deprecated and
still defined. Deprecated parameters will be removed soon!
2017-07-14 19:45:09 |   NeutronL3HA

The next step is to add a warning (or rather error) message if a
deployment contains a parameter which is not part of the plan
(including custom templates). I will work on it.

Regards,
Saravanan KR

[1] http://logs.openstack.org/77/479277/6/check-tripleo/gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-1ctlr_1comp_1ceph-featureset024/fb07fd6/logs/undercloud/home/jenkins/overcloud_deploy.log.txt.gz#_2017-07-14_19_45_09