[openstack-dev] Identification Needed for Themes of Automatically Extracted Topics

Ray Wen ruiyin.wen at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 12 15:48:13 UTC 2017

Dear OpenStack developer community member,

    We have designed a research project to explore trends in code review as reviewers and the OpenStack developer community age. To do so, we apply Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA)—a popular Natural Language Processing (NLP) technique—to 506,590 archived review comments from the OpenStack Gerrit repositories. The LDA model automatically produced 15 topics based on the co-occurrence of words in review comments.

    We would like to incorporate insights from the OpenStack developer community in order to identify the themes within these topics. Please suggest a theme title for each of the listed keywords from an extracted topic at https://goo.gl/forms/xAq98Rs9YWYUejlB3

Many thanks,
Ray Wen and Shane McIntosh