[openstack-dev] [Glare][TC] Application for inclusion of Glare in the list of official projects

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon Jul 10 22:48:11 UTC 2017

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, Monty Taylor wrote:

> However, as you said, conceptually the calls are very similar so making an
> API controller that can be registered in the catalog as "image" should be
> fairly easy to do, no?

In general I think we should always keep this strategy in mind when
we are considering leapfrogging technologies for some reason. And we
should consider leapfrogging more often.

(Note that I'm using "consider" and not "choose" very much on
purpose.)

--
Chris Dent                  ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)       https://anticdent.org/