[openstack-dev] [kolla] Looking for Docker images for Cinder, Glance etc for oVirt

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 22:48:56 UTC 2017

Hello,

Unfortunately we still don't have proper dockerhub uploading
mechanism, that's in progress. For now you need to build your own
images, here's doc for that:
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla/latest/image-building.html
Also feel free to join us on #openstack-kolla irc if you have further questions.

Cheers,
Michal