[openstack-dev] [kolla] Looking for Docker images for Cinder, Glance etc for oVirt

Matthieu Simonin matthieu.simonin at inria.fr
Fri Jul 14 20:47:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

If it helps, we are building on a regular basis a subset of the kolla images. They are pushed in dockerhub under beyondtheclouds namespace [1].

stable/ocata images should be up-to-date, master is tagged latest.
Nevertheless some caveats of relying on those tags are mentionned in this thread [2].

[1]: https://hub.docker.com/u/beyondtheclouds/
[2]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115391.html

Best,

Matt