[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Queens PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jul 4 18:00:32 UTC 2017

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Giulio Fidente <gfidente at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 06/28/2017 04:35 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>>
>> Let's start to prepare the next PTG in Denver.
>>
>> Here's the schedule draft:
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xmOdT6uZ5XqViActr5sBOaz_mEgjKSCY7NEWcAEcT-A/pubhtml?gid=397241312&single=true&usp=gmail
>> We'll have a room Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We'll probably
>> finish by end of Friday morning.
>>
>> Etherpad for the PTG:
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ptg-queens
>
> thanks Emilien!
>
> I've added a session into the agenda about the integration of
> ceph-ansible as this brough in a generic functionality in Heat and
> TripleO which allows services to describe workflows to be executed
> during the overcloud deployment steps
>
> I think it'd be nice to review together what the submissions tracked by
> the two blueprints actually do [1] [2] and how!

Really cool. Indeed, a session for this topic would be awesome. Please
make sure we prepare the agenda (maybe prepare a TL;DR on the ML to
summarize what has been done and what remains).
So we prepare the session correctly and can directly start with
pro-active discussions.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi