[openstack-dev] Planning for the Pike PTG

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 23:00:38 UTC 2017

I think the keystone team is in the same spot.

We have an etherpad [0] for jotting down ideas, but we haven't parsed it or
grouped it in into topics yet. I think we were going to start working on
that next week since we're still in the middle of wrapping up the last few
bits for ocata-3. I was just talking to Steve about this the other day,
trying to figure the cross-project stuff out since the keystone team has a
couple things we want to bounce off other projects (specifically nova and
cinder).

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-pike-ptg