[openstack-dev] [neutron] PTL candidacy

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Wed Jan 25 15:45:33 UTC 2017

LBaaS is a little special since Octavia will have it's own API endpoint
completely that they will evolve on their own. The other spun-out projects
(e.g. VPNaaS) will have the API defined in neutron-lib[1].

The specific DVR issue you are referring to with roaming IPs being the
target of floating IPs (I think that's what you're referring to) is
something I'm planning to address in Pike with the help of other DVR
contributors because floating IP translations for unbound addresses blocks
various other use cases.

1.
https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lib/blob/master/api-ref/source/v2/vpnaas.inc