[openstack-dev] [tacker] Core team changes / proposing Dharmendra Kushwaha

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 00:58:13 UTC 2017

Tackers,

I'd like to propose following changes to the Tacker core team.

Stephen Wong

After being associated with Tacker project from its genesis, Stephen
Wong (irc: s3wong) has decided to step down from the core-team. I
would like to thank Stephen for his contribution to Tacker,
particularly for his help navigating the initial days splitting off
Neutron and in re-launching this project in Vancouver summit for
TOSCA-based NFV Orchestration. His recent effort in writing the SFC
driver to support VNF Forwarding Graph is much appreciated. Thanks
Stephen!

Dharmendra Kushwaha

It gives me great pleasure to propose Dharmendra (irc:  dkushwaha) to
join the Tacker core team. Dharmendra's contributions to tacker
started in Jan 2016. He is an active contributor across the board [1]
in bug fixes, code cleanups and, most recently, as a lead author of
the Network Services Descriptor blueprint.

Also, Dharmendra recently stepped up to take care of bug triage for
Tacker. There is an uptick in deployment issues reported through LP
[2] and in irc - which itself is a good healthy thing. Now we need to
respond by fixing the issues reported promptly. Dharmendra’s help will
be immensely valuable here.

Existing cores - please vote +1 / -1.

thanks,
Sridhar