[openstack-dev] [neutron] Confusion around the complexity

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:44:20 UTC 2017

Actually we have a single call create for load balancers[1], so I think that
addresses Josh's concern about complexity in the number of required calls.
As for the complexity of the "concept" of a load balancer, I think we have
improved that greatly with the LBaaSv2 API.

That said, if there are things that jump out at you for usability/complexity
please open a bug for us[2].  We welcome the input!

Michael

P.S. Yes, single call create is not in the main API docs, don't ask, yes we
are working on that.

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/octavia/api/octaviaapi.html#create-fully
-populated-load-balancer