[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Unable to add new metrics using meters.yaml

Yurii Prokulevych yprokule at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 08:33:59 UTC 2017

Hi Srikanth,

As U've noticed those meters are derived from notifications emitted by
other OpenStack services. So please check that 'cord.dns.cache.size'
events are processed correctly.

Also, the last sentences from the guide:
'''
These meters are not loaded by default.
To load these meters, flip the `disable_non_metric_meters` option in
the ceilometer.conf file '''

Do U have this enabled ?

---
Regards,