[openstack-dev] [Security] Shorter Meetings

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:13:10 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob C <hyakuhei at gmail.com>
Reply: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Date: January 5, 2017 at 12:10:43
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject:  [openstack-dev] [Security] Shorter Meetings

> Hi All,
>
> As per our IRC meeting today[1] we've decided to try shortening the
> Security IRC meetings to 30 minutes per week. The other option was to have
> meetings every two weeks but we all agreed that would lead to missed
> meetings, confusion around holidays etc.
>
> The main reason for shortening our meetings is because we have found that
> many of our members are finding that the amount of time they have to
> dedicate to OpenStack is shrinking, in response we're going to try to
> shorten our meetings by being more disciplined in following our weekly
> agenda[2].
>
> I'd encourage everyone participating in the project to ensure they can make
> the 30 minutes for the meeting which is every week, at 1700 UTC in the
> #openstack-meeting-alt room on Freenode.
>
> Cheers
> -Rob
>
> [1]
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/security/2017/security.2017-01-05-16.59.html
> [2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/security-agenda

Also, if you have something to bring up at the meeting, it doesn't
hurt to mention it here first. The [Security] tag should be watched by
the OSSP and having the lion's share of the conversation here should
allow for shorter, concise, and conclusive discussions in the meetings
(if they're necessary at all).

Cheers!
--
Ian Cordasco