[openstack-dev] [Security] Shorter Meetings

Rob C hyakuhei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:09:33 UTC 2017

Hi All,

As per our IRC meeting today[1] we've decided to try shortening the
Security IRC meetings to 30 minutes per week. The other option was to have
meetings every two weeks but we all agreed that would lead to missed
meetings, confusion around holidays etc.

The main reason for shortening our meetings is because we have found that
many of our members are finding that the amount of time they have to
dedicate to OpenStack is shrinking, in response we're going to try to
shorten our meetings by being more disciplined in following our weekly
agenda[2].

I'd encourage everyone participating in the project to ensure they can make
the 30 minutes for the meeting which is every week, at 1700 UTC in the
#openstack-meeting-alt room on Freenode.

Cheers
-Rob

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/security/2017/security.2017-01-05-16.59.html