[openstack-dev] [tc][kolla] Adding new deliverables

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Jan 5 00:31:59 UTC 2017

Michal,

Another option is 2 individuals from each core review team + PTL.  That is lighter weight then 3 and 4, yet more constrained then 1 and 2 and would be my preferred choice (or alternatively 3 or 4).  Adding a deliverable is serious business ☺

FWIW I don’t’ think we are at an impasse, it just requires a policy vote as we do today.

Regards
-steve