[openstack-dev] [ironic] Boot from Volume meeting?

Michael Turek mjturek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Feb 28 19:47:09 UTC 2017

Hey Julia,

I like the idea of a using the old neutron/ironic meeting time as
general purpose meeting time slot. As the usage of the meeting changes,
would new the same meeting name and agenda page be used, or would
subteams rename the meeting and create a new agenda page? Personally I
would prefer the latter.

So the first meeting will be 3/06/17?

Thanks,
Mike