[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Ironic] Ironic-Neutron Integration meeting termination notification

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 07:10:06 UTC 2017

Folks,

As you know we started out the charter to bring multi-tenancy for Bare
metal Service (Ironic) using Neutron networking in Liberty Cycle. We have
been meeting weekly to discuss this Ironic/ Neutron integration and make it
a reality.

 We successfully completed the charter - thanks to everybody who
participated and contributed to make it a reality.
The charter that we  laid out initially as specified in [1] has been
accomplished. We have few pieces which are in the final stages of
completion and will be completed (hopefully) in Ocata cycle.

Our weekly meetings have become more or less status meetings. Therefore, we
have decided to to discontinue our meetings and instead roll out the
sub-team status into Ironic weekly meeting.
Starting 2017, we will cancel our weekly meetings. We will roll up the
status of this sub-team into the Ironic meetings.

If anybody feels that there is a need to keep this meeting separately, feel
free to express your opinion. In the absence of any objection, I will
proceed with the plan. I will push a patch to relinquish the time slot so
that other OpenStack projects can avail that time slot.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

regards..
-Sukhdev

[1] -