[openstack-dev] [ironic] Ironic review party invitation

Mario Villaplana mario.villaplana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:14:48 UTC 2017

Hi ironic team,

Last cycle, I started holding some informal "review parties" for new
members of OSIC [0] to come together with other OSIC people who had
been working on OpenStack for a while and have group discussions about
technical topics related to ironic and generally how to be more
effective upstream community members.

People found this decently helpful, with a weighted average of 3.6
when polled for feedback on the usefulness of the event on a 1-5
scale.

As a result of some of this feedback, I thought it'd be good to invite
the whole ironic community to participate in this weekly event.

It'll now be happening Thursdays at 2100 UTC in a Google Hangouts room
so that more community members can join. Here's an etherpad with the
Hangouts link and more information about the event:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-review-party

This is a totally informal, unofficial event. Feel free to put any
topic you'd like to discuss with a larger audience on that etherpad in
the section for the current week. I'll be looking over whatever's on
that list 24 hours in advance of the party to get adequately prepared,
but feel free to show up with other topics, too.

Thanks!

Mario

[0] https://osic.org/