[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG + Release status

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Feb 25 16:14:06 UTC 2017

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 8:52 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> Before leaving in week-end, I thought useful to share some infos with the team.
>
> First of all, it was awesome to meet people face to face, really. I'm
> already looking forward to the next time.
>
> About Ocata release, it seems like we're getting very close to be
> ready for RC2, probably next week. I've been discussed with upgrade
> team and we have defined most of blockers, that would hopefully be
> fixed next week.

I've seen quite a few number of services without upgrade tasks. We
need to add them asap before the RC2:
- redis
- auditd
- ceph-mds
- cinder-backup
- ec2api
- etcd
- horizon: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/437545/
- all manila services
- all mistral services
- memcached
- neutron-l3-compute-dvr
- some neutron agents (dkpg, sriov)
- libvirt
- all octavia services
- all ODL services
- zaqar
- all contrail services
- all resources managed by Pacemaker (unless I missed something?)
- panko-api

Some services were introduced in Ocata so they don't necessarily need
the upgrade tasks, though it would be great to have it before end of
Pike, so we can tests it. For the others, they are required for Ocata
RC2.

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi