[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG + Release status

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Feb 25 01:52:48 UTC 2017

Before leaving in week-end, I thought useful to share some infos with the team.

First of all, it was awesome to meet people face to face, really. I'm
already looking forward to the next time.

About Ocata release, it seems like we're getting very close to be
ready for RC2, probably next week. I've been discussed with upgrade
team and we have defined most of blockers, that would hopefully be
fixed next week.
Also breaking news: the upgrade job is now testing Nova upgrades from
Newton to Ocata and we've got a successful pingtest:
http://logs.openstack.org/55/438055/1/check/gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-multinode-upgrades-nv/353b16a/console.html#_2017-02-25_00_58_53_067521
First time we run an actual overcloud upgrade in CI with all our
critical services. Big kudos to the team!

Next week, I'll take some time to prepare the Launchpad for Pike
cycle. I'll probably reach some of you regarding the blueprints we
discussed at PTG.
I'll also write a summary on the mailing-list of what happened this week.

For those who travel this week-end have a safe trip back to home!

See you online next week,
--
Emilien Macchi