[openstack-dev] [I18n] Translation platform may be unstable or down during 2/27 - 3/3 due to upgrade

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:57:11 UTC 2017

Hello all,

As I shared I18n summary in my previous e-mail [1],

there will be a major OpenStack translation platform upgrade during Feb 27
to Mar 3.

It implies that:

- Translation platform (https://translate.openstack.org) might be unstable
or might

  not work for some time slots during the upgrade period.

- “Imported Translation from Zanata” patch proposals [2] might not work.

- Translation sync jobs [3, 4] may fail during some period.

Infrastructure team kindly agreed to help a lot for the translation
platform upgrade (I truly appreciate it!), and I18n team & Zanata [5]
development team will have high attention on upgrade and changes.

Note that the current Zanata version is 3.7.3, and the target upgrade
version is 3.9.6.

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1]