[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Alternative approaches for L3 HA

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 18:40:56 UTC 2017

I have updated the spreadsheet. In the case of RH/RDO we're using the same
architecture
in the case of HA, pacemaker is not taking care of those anymore since the
HA-NG implementation.

We let systemd take care to restart the services that die, and we worked
with the community
to make sure that agents and services are robust in case of dependent
services (database, rabbitmq
) failures, to make sure they reconnect and continue when those become
available.