[openstack-dev] [neutron][ovo] port bindings

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sun Feb 19 14:02:51 UTC 2017

Hi,
We have encountered a few issues with the Port object. This makes use of the ml2 database model. Mono lithic plugins do not populate the information and this can lead to breakages. My understanding is that plugin specific objects should be in the directory: neutron/objects/plugins. I am wondering if we should take the same approach here for the port bindings?
Any thoughts on this matter? I guess we can discuss this next week.
Thanks
Gary