[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Feb 15 22:05:58 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-15 16:54:17 -0500 (-0500), Dan Prince wrote:
> I was off earlier this week (and unfortunately couldn't attend the
> weekly meeting) but from the sound of it a very different conclusion
> has been reached within the TripleO community. Apparently, this was
> understood to mean that we *could not* keep our existing logo. And that
> is sad thing to do "just because" someone wants to have a common theme.
[...]

I think the upshot there is merely that www.openstack.org and
similar foundation-controlled Web properties won't use your
"classic" logo and will use the new one instead. But you can
certainly still use the old one yourself wherever you like on
community-controlled sites and other places as you see fit.
--
Jeremy Stanley