[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Fwd: TripleO mascot - how can I help your team?

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 21:54:17 UTC 2017

I was off earlier this week (and unfortunately couldn't attend the
weekly meeting) but from the sound of it a very different conclusion
has been reached within the TripleO community. Apparently, this was
understood to mean that we *could not* keep our existing logo. And that
is sad thing to do "just because" someone wants to have a common theme.

So I say lets keep it. And continue using it as is...

At least that is the way it is in some communities:

https://www.kernel.org/

And yes. They have stylized old tux as well... but at least they kept
the original too.

Dan