[openstack-dev] [api] [arch] API WG PTG planning

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Mon Feb 13 16:53:05 UTC 2017

On Mon, 13 Feb 2017, Thierry Carrez wrote:

> So we have indeed an extra room that we could dedicate to the API WG
> (Monday and/or Tuesday) -- the only drawback is that it won't appear in
> printed maps or schedule since those were sent to print already.

ttx and I talked about this in IRC and came up with what seemed like
a good plan:

* have a room for API-WG on Monday
* continue sharing space with the arch-wg in the Tuesday room they
   already have

There are several topics that are of interest to both groups (as
shown on the arch-wg etherpad [1]) so it will be good to be able to
maintain the overlap.

This should allow us to have two days of API and architecture
related discussions with as broad a group as possible. Let's
continue to use the one etherpad [1] to organize topics. The more we
are able to formulate a bit of an agenda beforehand, the more we can
be sure that the people who want to show up are able to do so.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-architecture-workgroup

--
Chris Dent                 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯           https://anticdent.org/