[openstack-dev] [api] API WG PTG planning

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 13 16:22:59 UTC 2017

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Ed Leafe wrote:
>> On Feb 10, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Matt Riedemann <mriedemos at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I assumed we'd take the opportunity to talk about capabilities [1] at the PTG but couldn't find any etherpad for the API WG on the wiki [2].
>>>
>>> Is the API WG getting together on Monday or Tuesday?
>>>
>>> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/386555/
>>> [2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Pike/Etherpads
>>
>> We weren’t listed on the etherpad listing, so we didn’t know if we could take a slot. So we asked the Architecture WG if we could share space with them. The capabilities discussion is one of the ones we are planning on:
>>
>> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-architecture-workgroup
>
> Yes, that was a bit of an oversight, difficult to fix one week before.
>
> Just in case, I'll check today if we have a spare room on one of those
> days, but if not it's probably safe to leverage the Arch WG room (on
> Tuesday) or one of the reservable discussion rooms.

So we have indeed an extra room that we could dedicate to the API WG
(Monday and/or Tuesday) -- the only drawback is that it won't appear in
printed maps or schedule since those were sent to print already.

Let me know if you want it (and the days you want it) and I'll make sure
it's set aside for you.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)