[openstack-dev] [gate][neutron][infra] tempest jobs timing out due to general sluggishness of the node?

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 18:54:59 UTC 2017

Oh nice, I haven't seen that. It does give (virtualized) CPU model
types. I don't see a clear correlation between models and
failures/test times though. We of course miss some more details, like
flags being emulated, but I doubt it will give us a clue.

It would be interesting to know the overcommit/system load for each
hypervisor affected. But I assume we don't have access to that info,
right?

Ihar