[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Weekly wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:01:02 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

We're well on our way to RC2, which will probably be tagged early next
week unless someone objects.We've got the requirements.txt updates for
the xstatic packages in but just need those last couple of domain
context related patches to get in (poke, poke...)

Use domain_context not effective domain to display domains list
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/427125/
Disentangle domain context from effective domain
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/427729/

Once those are definitively in or not, we'll know where RC2 stands.

We had a very brief meeting this week thanks in part to being so close
to the end of cycle, but also thanks to my IRC connection being super
flaky. If you have anything you'd like to discuss (or have discussed)
at the PTG, please add it to:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-ptg-pike

Have a great weekend,

     Richard