[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Weekly wrap-up

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 05:59:26 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

The mad rush to RC1 concluded this week with RC1 now tagged and the
stable/ocata branch created. We've got a couple of bugfixes that
should have made the RC1 release but just missed out so we're going to
try to get those in for RC2; otherwise RC1 is a good release, we can
all be happy with it!

This week's meeting covered a few topics beyond the impending RC1 release:

- There was some more talk of the PTG, and sadly a couple of folks
(myself included) won't be making it
- I volunteered to be the new Docs Liaison
- I welcomed our new (and returning) PTL for Pike, Rob Cresswell!

Have a great weekend all,

     Richard