[openstack-dev] [all] PTG: extra reservable Discussion rooms (with projection)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Feb 9 18:38:26 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in [1], we'll have a number of extra reservable rooms at
the PTG in Atlanta. The plan is for teams to book those extra rooms when
they need a larger fishbowl setting (for example large inter-project
discussions) or access to videoprojection to share the same screen (most
meeting rooms don't have a projector).

In order to facilitate the booking/scheduling in those rooms, the infra
team set up a public ethercalc instance on which I creates a shared
spreadsheet:

https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Pike-PTG-Discussion-Rooms

You can start planning specific inter-project discussions in there. Let
me know if you have any question.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)