[openstack-dev] [tripleo][kolla][openstack-helm][kuryr] OpenStack on containers leaveraging kuryr

Brandon B. Jozsa bjozsa at jinkit.com
Thu Feb 9 16:32:08 UTC 2017

Flavio,

This is a great opportunity, and we would very much like to contribute. In fact, there are developers that span both Kolla-Kubernetes and Openstack-Helm and I am sure they would be perfect resources for what you’re looking for. What is a good “next step” for getting involved? I believe one of our developers has already reached out to the TripleO team, and I think there are some great opportunities for collaboration.

Looking forward to this, and thank you for reaching out and including us.

Brandon