[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Removal of tempest plugin code from openstack/ironic & openstack/ironic-inspector

Sam Betts (sambetts) sambetts at cisco.com
Tue Dec 19 17:59:56 UTC 2017

Quick update for third party CI owners, if you are using “DEVSTACK_GATE_TEMEPST_ALL_PLUGIN=1” in your CI you will need to disable that and use the TEMPEST_PLUGINS+= in your local config as described below to enable *only* the ironic-tempest-plugin. If you have …TEMPEST_ALL_PLUGIN=1 set it’ll load both versions of the tempest plugin (from ironic and ironic-tempest-plugin) in a non-deterministic order resulting in non-deterministic results from your CI.

Sam